Mobile Digital Video Recording Surveillance
The Mobile DVR hardware introduced by Assetlink Asia integrates multiple functions and can include Universal locating, vehicle information, metadata capture and video recording, active like a black box for your vehicle. Now you can not only locate but also keep an eye on your Assets, or driver behavior. Facilitating to document the widespread occurrence via the MDVR, in particular connecting the video evidence with the location, enabling the control room to view the event live through 3G based networks.
- Mobile DVR with 1 TB record space
- 3G for live view
- Worldwide locating Structure for live surveillance
- 4 set IR cameras – Front, Back, Left & Right
- Seat sensor
- Alarm trigger on set alert
- Auto recording at monitoring station
- Monitoring software
- Play back software
- Emergency Alert
- Speed Alert
- Vehicle presence in a specific area
Fixed Digital Video Recording
Security cameras are one of the wonders of modern technology. This revolutionary equipment continues to be popular at homes as well as in offices gaining immense popularity as an effective security measure permitting and offering excess to lucrative and safety benefits allowing to track, keep secure your assets together with our loved ones.
It is a closed-circuit television system of which the signals are privately distributed primarily for reasons of monitoring, surveillance and security purposes. The systems adapted at Assetlink Asia rely on strategic placement of cameras, permitting observation of the camera’s input on monitors / PDA’s placed anywhere at our esteemed client’s convenience.
With advancement in technology the modern surveillance unit displays are colored with high-resolution and can allow us with the ability to zoom in on an image depending among their features.
The system solution could be commonly used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium – to high – secure areas and installations.
- Observing behavior of in prison prisoners or possibly unsafe patients in medical facilities.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Building and grounds security.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls.